Sunday, August 26, 2007

Internet Marketing-Visualization Marketing

Visualization Marketing
 
Visualization marketing is a constantly changing process.  I know that visualizing your success, whether that be online, or in life, is the first essential step that you must take to achieve your dreams and goals.  This has been proven time and time by the great mystic leaders of the ages.  Henry David Thoreau, Jesus, Buddha, Lao Tse, Og Mandino and all the others have written and talked about visualizing what we want our life to become. This step, the art of visualization marketing will lead to great success when done diligently and with purpose.  In this newsletter, I will be sharing some of my most prized accomplishments by using this technique called visualization marketing.  Without question, I now realize that I am the master of my own fate.  I am the creator of my life.  I hold in myself the power, the unlimited power to redesign my life in exactly the way I want it.
 
I have been using visualization marketing in my chosen field of search engine optimization for some time.  Years ago, I had the distinct impression that I would do something great, something noteworthy in my life.  I knew that I possessed within myself this unlimited potential to live the life I desired and would work diligently towards that goal each and every moment.  I realized that I had this power and I would use the power wisely, creatively and I also realized that I had to put into motion these esoteric thoughts that I had.  I have no time frames placed on my success.  In saying that, I mean that I will work consistently towards my goals, and I will achieve what I set out to do.  I will never say that in a week, month, year or even a lifetime that I will work this way.  By doing that, I setup a pattern for failure.  If I do achieve my goals within that time frame, then I am a success.  If I do not, then I am a failure.  You see the power of not placing the element of demands upon yourself?
 
For more insights, perspectives, views and relevant information about Visualization Marketing CLICK HERE!
 

No comments: