Monday, September 10, 2007

Business Sales Training

Business Sales Training
 
In my professional opinion, Jaguar Marketing is the right program to be with. Its the substantial way to build a small business. With the leadership from Al Turnquist, the training from people like Rose Bassett, Ericka Wilcox, Lee Jones, Leo Silvestri, Dianna Metiva, Clyde Thorburn and all the other wonderful trainers in Veretekk, there really is no excuse not to have success in this program.  These world class business sales training professionals stand ready to assist people in building their online business.

When you see a program like Jag have that many successful years, you know that its the best
small business startupbusiness that you can become involved with. One of the main things that appeals to me is the extreme business building techniques that Al Turnquist teaches. I was witness to an incredible session with the new account executive hires last week. In this session, Al was teaching these people how to grow their businesses to a new level. His talk about mindset always rings true with me as I am a huge follower of visualization marketing. I have a hard and fast rule: I only spend my quality time with quality people. Al Turnquist and the jag marketing team, as well as the Veretekk team are those quality people who I am willing to spend my time with. I have never been sorry that Al asked me to be the marketing director for this incredible program. It is based on true professionalism at its finest.

Additional Jag Info Here!

No comments: