Wednesday, September 19, 2007

SEO for the Average Guy

 
Search engine optimization is the art and science of gaining top positions on Google, Yahoo, MSN and all the other major search engines of the internet.  This can be a very costly program for average people to join.  An effective SEO campaign, when correctly handled by a highly skilled search engine optimizer like myself, can run in the area of thousands of dollars.  Many seo campaigns occurring today will begin at $6000 and from that point, the sky is the limit.  I know this to be true.  This is my business and I am very well aware what my seo competitors are charging for their services.  You must understand that quality work deserves to be richly rewarded.  The processes that I use are time consuming.  I need to be paid for my knowledge and expertise in order to keep working in the area in which I choose to work.  This has been coming clearer to me as time goes along in my internet journey.  I am contacted almost daily by people wanting my exclusive services, but unfortunately, they are just not able to invest the capital to get it started.  As you may know, I am a very great believer in visualization marketing.  In other words, I visualize my success unfolding for me in everything I do, before I actually work.  This is all part of my strategy and system and it works beautifully every time.
 
What is the benefit to you, reading this article about search engine optimization for the average guy?  I like to think of everyone, myself included, falls into the category of average guys.  We all have hopes, dreams, intelligences and niches that we are wanting to pursue.  The internet seems to be most perplexing to most people.  They join a program, perhaps an mlm program, a travel program, a nutrition program or any of a million other programs.  They are handed a self replicating website with their name, phone number and email address.  Perhaps the leader of this program will now tell them they are all set to go forth and make money.  This attitude is rampant online today.  Take notice here.  There has never been a self replicated website yet designed that is effective on Google.  I mean absolutely none.  The self-professed gurus will tell you a pack of lies about going and setting up a Google Ad Words campaign and you will make money by doing that.  They will probably tell you to go to Craigslist and post classified ads and all sorts of other meaningless information.  They know for a fact (or maybe they don't) that those sites will NEVER be seen on the search engines.  They do NOT contain the necessary elements needed for search engine placements on Google.  In other words, they are like blank sheets of paper to a search engine spider.
 
I am probably talking over your head here, but not to worry.  You see, seo is my business and my passion.  I am very attuned to placing websites on top positions of the search engines for website urls.  I love taking a url, placing keyword specific information either through my power blogging system, press releases, ezine articles and forum posts and watching it rise to the top of a high traffic keyword category.  My new pricing package that I am offering you today will be described below.  Read the information carefully as I lead you to a new vision about your website.
 
SEO for the Average Guy Details and Pricing
 
In this section, I will be telling you what my seo services will do for your websites.  Each description here will be clear and concise.  If this looks like a service that you need, I am willing to go to work quickly for you.
 
1.  I will do a deep website analysis for you.  This is an area that needs to be looked at closely before I begin your seo campaign.  I must determine if your site is search engine friendly.
 
2.  I will do keyword research which matches your opportunity to a high traffic keyword category on Google.  I must be laser focused in this endeavor.  Efficient keyword research for you takes time to me to consider all the angles and the best keyword area to pursue.
 
3.  I will write copy, or ad content that is specifically geared to the keyword category I choose.  I have a power blogging system that is extremely powerful.  I will add your information to that blogging system.  Most of the information that I place there will achieve a top position within days.  What this means for you is that I will be driving traffic to your website.
 
4.  I will index your website to Google, Yahoo and MSN.  This is an extremely important step.  This just means that if you have not done this one thing, the search engines may not know that your site is even live.
 
I provide my seo clients in this particular instance, my assistance in getting traffic to your site.  This is NOT a full seo campaign, but this is a great way to get people to view your information.  I know exactly how to achieve Google recognition for any website I choose to promote.  Read more about me by CLICKING HERE!  This is an affordable pricing structure to get you body needed traffic to your websites.  In this package price, I do NOT guarantee a top position on Google and I do NOT guarantee that you will make sales.  Any search engine optimizer company on Google will tell you exactly the same thing.  Read more about my procedures by CLICKING HERE!.  I fully am aware that Google has certain basic guidelines to be followed in conducting search engine optimizer campaigns.  I follow these guidelines to the letter.  I am only here to do qualified work for you.
 
You may be interested in reading some testimonials from people that I have assisted with their online pursuits.  You can do this by CLICKING HERE!  You must understand that effective search engine optimization is a process.  It takes consistent effort to effectively place information in a keyword specific manner to get traffic to your website.
 
Pricing for this services is as follows: 
 
1.  Upfront charge for this seo services is $499.00  This includes website analysis ($250 for this service alone).  This includes writing keyword specific articles and placing them in my power blogging system.
 
2.  A recurring charge of $229 per month for as long as you wish me to continue to do the seo work for you.  There is no contract to sign here.  You simply make your first payment up front to me and I go to work.  In effect, I have just cracked the code in regards to average people having above average chances of success from their chosen online programs.  I look forward to working with you at some point in the future.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: