Thursday, September 20, 2007

Traffic Generating SEO

New Traffic Generating SEO Plan
 
I have decided to put together a new payment structure for my seo services.  Look, I realize that quality seo work can be extremely expensive.  It is a highly competitive and time intensive endeavor.  In all actuality, you are paying me for my search engine optimizer expertise, the time I have spent in developing my art and for my valuable time as well.  I have been visualizing this for quite some time, but have finally brought to fruition by SEO for the Average Guy plan.  Even though this plan is not a full seo campaign, it will give you great exposure on Google, get some badly needed traffic to your site and give you a chance to make sales with your website.
 
In this exclusive traffic generating seo campaign, I will do the following for you:
 
1.  Conduct a deep website analysis for your site.  This included checking the necessary elements in the website to determine if your site is search engine friendly on Google.  I will write a detailed website analysis for you and email you my results.  This alone is a $250 value.
 
2.  I will write keyword specific information for you and add you to my power blogging system.  In my particular blogs, most information that I post will surface to the top of Google within day.  This means added exposure for your opportunity, and a chance to make sales.
 
3.  I will index your site to Google, Yahoo and MSN.  This is a very important step that will lead to the search engine spiders finding your website.
 
4.  I will add your links to a high traffic linking program.  This will be a slower process, but you will eventually see results from this effort.
 
Pricing for this services is as follows: 
 
1.  Upfront charge for this seo services is $499.00  This includes website analysis ($250 for this service alone).  This includes writing keyword specific articles and placing them in my power blogging system.  I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal checks, cashiers checks, wire transfers and of course, PayPal.  (note:  if you decide to use PayPal, you must add 2.3% to cover my costs.).   I have a convenient payment page located HERE!
 
2.  A recurring charge of $229 per month for as long as you wish me to continue to do the seo work for you.  There is no contract to sign here.  You simply make your first payment up front to me and I go to work.  In effect, I have just cracked the code in regards to average people having above average chances of success from their chosen online programs.  I look forward to working with you at some point in the future.
 
Using this method, I will NOT guarantee you a search engine position like I would normally do in a full seo campaign.  I call this my traffic generating plan.  It will give you additional traffic and exposure for your site.  I never guarantee sales on any seo work.  It is not ethical or professional for me to make a bold statement such as this.  Any additional things that you desire can be added here.  I also do ghostwriting services, press releases writing services, website construction and domain purchases as well.  This is NOT included in this special traffic generating package.
 
Butch Hamilton-Search Engine Optimizer
 
 
 
 

No comments: