Friday, September 07, 2007

What is Search Engine Marketing?

What is Search Engine Marketing?
 
According to the Wikipedia Encyclopedia:  "Search Engine Marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet Marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in the Search Engine results pages (SERPs) and has a proven ROI (Return on Investment). According to the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization, SEM methods include: Search Engine Optimization (or SEO), paid placement, and paid inclusion.[1] Other sources, including the New York Times define SEM as the practice of buying paid search listings, different from SEO which seeks to obtain better free search listings.[2][3]"  I would presume to back this up in simpler terms.  Search engine marketing is the art form whereby you choose a particular keyword category on Google, a keyword category that is highly searched and a keyword term that people are likely to type into Google to find information about.
 
I call search engine marketing an art form for the simple reason that it requires visualization, determination, writing ability and the general knowledge of exactly how the search engines of Google, Yahoo, MSN and all the other major search engines, apply this information in placing websites on these chosen positions.  You must creatively pursue search engine positioning by consistent effort.  There are no quick fixes in quality seo work.  The consistent and focused effort required is demanding and time consuming, to say the least.  I have had the rare opportunity to learn my search engine optimization and search engine marketing skill from one of the absolute leaders in this industry.  Tom Prendergast, owner of the Veretekk Internet Marketing Training System empowers average people just like myself, to perform brilliantly on the search engines.  His expertise and  knowledge have allowed me to operate my own lucrative seo business.
 
Why Do You Need Search Engine Marketing Assistance?
 
If you are reading this presentation, it is evident that you are searching for ways to effectively promote goods and services online.  Perhaps you have joined some mlm program, health and nutrition business or one of a million different online companies that have given you a website with your phone number and contact information on there.  You now believe that you are all set to make money online, right?  Wrong!  You have simply been given a very small piece of digital information.  Now it is up to you to promote that site in order to get it in front of people's eyes for viewing.  I will make a bold statement concerning this.  If you are attempting to market and affiliate website, a self-replicated website or any other type of digital information that is not of your own design, you are going to be in for a long and dusty road to no success.  The reason for this is the fact that I personally have never seen any self-replicating website that is marketable on Google.
 
You may think that you website looks good, has great graphic design and is very appealing for people to view, but in all actuality, it simply does not exist to the search engine spiders.  The way around this dilemma is to build your own search engine compatible website.  It must contain all the necessary elements to become successful online.  You probably do not have a clue as to what this is.  I am an seo expert.  I work with this information daily on the search engines.  I know exactly what is required to obtain top positions on Google.  I know how to build very search engine friendly sites.  You are looking at one right now.  This site is tagged correctly, has a great metatag description and contains high traffic and effective keywords.  The content is the trick here.
 
Content Writing is the Key to High Search Engine Rankings on Google.
 
This is where most people fall short on Google.  Either they do not have the time to write, or they simply cannot figure out what to write.  Writing is my passion and forte.  I live to write.  I write consistently day after day.  I use very effective and focused keywords and phrases.  This is exactly what I will do for you when you choose me to run an effective SEO campaign for your or your company.  I will write effective press releases, ezine articles, blog posts and forum posts for you.  They will be extremely effective and powerful on Google.  I will build a significant amount of links that go back to your website that I am promoting .  This is the core meaning of search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
 
This one area is where people are confused the most of on the search engine of Google.  They just persist in writing classified ads, doing email blasts and a host of other wrong ways to approach their online business.  The fact is, classified advertising on the search engines is a total waste of time and energy.  Email marketing is tricky at best as the delivery rates are so low.  How many opportunities have you signed up for from email spammers in the last year?  You begin to see what I mean here.  No one likes to be continually spammed.  I find it very annoying and distasteful and a perfect example of why you should not be wasting your valuable time and energy.  If you run your online business exactly the way everyone else is running theirs, what are going to be your results?
 
Proven Ways to Promote Successfully on Google
 
I use only time tested and proven systems and techniques to market a website on Google.  I follow closely the Google Webmaster Tools criteria.  I have extremely good prominence and notoriety there because I am operating my seo business the right way.  I am very dedicated and loyal to my seo clients.  I always consider their needs and desires and give 110% effort to seeing that each element is needed for online success and high search engine rankings.  Be sure to go to my SEO Services Site Map for more information about search engine optimization, what I will do for your websites, seo pricing and services and much more information.  When you are ready to begin your successful online campaign, I am here and ready to assist you in any way that I can.  I cannot and would not guarantee you sales.  This is not my job.  My entire job is to get you the search engine ranking you need on Google.  The rest is up to you.
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Expert-Be sure to Google Butch Hamilton to find more information about me!
 
806-874-3314
 
 
 

No comments: