Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Article Guy-Takin' On The Web!

The Article Guy-Takin' On The Web!

Butch Hamilton is known as The Article Guy.  My love for writing has led me on an incredible internet journey on Google.  My internet career has been hard won and now my vision on what can be accomplished on the internet is truly inspirational.  Oh yes, I have been down the hard road on the internet.  I first became involved with Ebay.  I did make a lot of money by being a power seller for a while.  This peaked my interest;  however, and inspired me to want to know more about this amazing thing called the internet.

I am so impressed with the capability that the internet affords me in terms of living the life I choose, picking and choosing that jobs in search engine optimization that I want to become involved in, and allowing me to become one of those success stories on the internet.  Now I don't live in the big house on the hill.  I don't drive a Jaguar or Mercedes.  I have been married to the same beautiful woman, Debbie, for over 35 years.  You might consider me just one of those good old boys that live and work in the Panhandle of Texas.

I am here to tell you that if you will listen to what I am saying, the internet is a real place that real people, just like me live and work.  I am here at my computer the biggest part of the day.  I consistently write articles, press releases and post to my numerous blogs.  For those of you that may not know what this is, its called building links.  In my line of work called search engine optimization, I build likes that direct back to the websites that I am promoting.  This is called organic positioning.  Its not a quick process, but nothing on the internet is, but it works consistently time after time.

I am also an advances SEO trainer for Veretekk.  This wonderful organization headed by Tom Prendergast and Mike Darling, is the system that taught me my skills in search engine optimization and search engine marketing.  This system is totally designed for people just like you and me to learn the techniques and strategies that will assist us in building great online businesses.  Now this system is not for everyone.  As a matter of fact, if you are not willing to put in the time attending the live webinar training sessions held daily, and you are not willing to drop every misconception that you ever had about Google and the internet, Veretekk is not for you.  It requires work, effort, time, patience, dedication and sweat equity to learn effective Google marketing techniques.

If you are trying to market something online, but are just having no success, I would highly suggest Veretekk as your starting ground.  You will learn all types of techniques and systems to brand yourself and your product, and you will also pick up the art known as relationship marketing.  This one area can be of more value to you than anything that you have done before.

Butch Hamilton-The Article Guy is Tuned Into the Flow of the Internet

The flow of the internet is very important in your marketing.  You must pick up on the fact that Google is about one thing, and one thing only.  That is good information.  In other words, Google wants to put the websites with the best original content on the top positions.  The search engine of Google stands for the hallmark of the internet.  There is no more powerful search engine than them.  By the way, did you know that Google is actually run by real people?  Real people will see and monitor your content, so you must be aware of this flow to begin the process of marketing your websites effectively here.

The process of branding your name, like Butch Hamilton-The Article Guy Takin' on the Web, is vitally essential to your online presence.  Early on I purchased domain names like:  ButchHamilton.com, ButchHamilton.net, ButchHamiltonSays.com, AskButchHamilton.com, Ask-ButchHamilton.com, and many others.  You may ask me why?  Why should I use my name to market with on Google?  Why indeed?  Its the most effective means of getting people to know who you are online.  Your name is the essence of who you are and what you stand for.  People must be comfortable with who you are if they are going to become involved in some type of business online.  That is bottom line knowledge for anyone on the internet today.  If you are not willing to brand your name with your opportunity, please do one thing.  Put your computer back in the box and send it back to the factory, you are not going to do well here, believe me.

If you are trying to market your websites on Google, you may or may not be having any success right now.  The reason is probably that you are looking for the magic button that will bring you instant success.  Let me tell you right here and right now, STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY for quick fixes and instant traffic.  There is NO such thing, even though the so-called super-networkers are telling you something quite different in order to loose you from your funds.

Marketing online is a building process.  It takes time to learn basic techniques and systems that you need to know if you are to become successful.  There is one thing that you need to become very aware of here.  You probably are trying to market an affiliate website on Google right now.  You have a self-replicated website, with your name and phone number and email.  Now you have been told that you are all set to make a huge amount of money, right?  WRONG!  Read this as this is important information to you.  If you are thinking that just having that website is all you need to make money, you will be sadly mistaken.

In order to become successful online, you must purchase a keyword specific domain name.  The best place to buy your domains is here.  Yes, it is my hosting account, but let me tell you something.  All the websites that I build for myself and others are built right here on ButchHamiltonsBestDomains.com  Why?  Because in my hosting company you will only spend...now get ready for this...$8.95 per year for your domain name.  That's it!  For that whopping $8.95 per year, I will give you a free 5 page website hosting and a free pop3 email account.  Look, search engine optimization is my gig ok?  I have tried all the rest.  ButchHamiltonsBestDomains.com is backed up by GoDaddy, the leader in hosting.  The also offer 24/7 customer support.  You cannot beat that anywhere on the internet today.

Now, you have bought your domain and you are ready to build your website.  Be aware that your website is your statement to the world of what you are all about.   Make it clean and crisp.  Make it the best original content, stay away from graphics to a large degree as the search engine spiders of Google, Yahoo, MSN and all the others, do not read graphics.  Make it simple, to the point and let people know exactly who you are and what you stand for.

The Article Guy Says to Write Articles and Press Releases to Announce Your Website

To begin the promoting process, write press releases.  Here is my favorite places right now.  Free-Press-Release.com and PrLog.org.  Now this will cost you almost nothing but time.  You need to introduce that website to the internet.  Make bold statements in your title, being aware that your titles will land you the top positions.  I will repeat this:  YOUR TITLE WILL LAND THE POSITION ON GOOGLE!!!  This one thing that you can do to get your website to top positions on Google, will be the best investment that you will ever make.
,
I also highly recommend that you write ezine articles.  Here are my favorite ezine article submission places.  EzineArticles.com, IdeaMarketers.com, and SearchWarp.com  Now for a word or caution.  You MUST move away from your advertising mentality here.  Ezine articles are not meant to be advertisements.  They are meant to be captivating articles about the core of your product or service.  You must become an expert at your program.  You must offer people solutions to a problem that they are having.  Advertisements simply do not work, are not effective, and are a waste of your valuable time.  My point, how many emails did you delete today?

Here are some of my ezine articles that may help get you started.  My articles at EzineArticles.com  My articles at EzineArticles.com

That will give you a starting point on how to become an expert in your chosen field.  It has been a pleasure for me to speak with you today on the art of search engine optimization and search engine marketing.  Stay tuned for more from The Article Guy-Takin on the Web!

Butch Hamilton-Advanced SEO Trainer for Veretekk-Master Distributor for Vereconference-Marketing Director for Jaguar and Predator Marketing
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
butch@butchhamilton.com
Skype:  butch.hamilton
Yahoo IM:  hamilton_butch
SEO Services
I Own The Internet!

My Links
 
 

No comments: