Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Free Leads

 

Why Isn't Free Really Free?

 

A Personal Testimonial!

 

How many times have you clicked on a website from a search engine thinking that you were going to get a nice free web tool only to find out free was not really free?

 

This has to be one of the most frustrating experiences since you are really looking for a specific piece of software or a web tool to assist you in getting the job done. You don't want to spend money to try something even though many sites give you a thirty day to one year guarantee; they already have your credit card information.

 

We all know there is so much stuff out there that does not work or is over sold so we are numb to the offers and we get even more numb as we find sites to proclaim that what they are offering is free, and we later find out that it was a "bait and switch".

 

As I was looking for a system to give me free leads I typed the words "Free Leads" into Google and a ton of sites came up. I thought wow here is the mother load! I can get free leads and not have to buy useless leads again. As I started to click on the sites, I quickly learned that free was not really free. Yes, they were offering a free newsletter or a free thirty day trial but no free leads.

 

It wasn't until I got to later pages that I found truly free leads. I came across a site Free Lead For Life . By this time I was pretty well jaded as to whether this was really true. I signed up anyway out of sheer frustration. I quickly learned that I was getting anywhere between 1000 to 2000 leads per day. I got email addresses that I could email offers to. But I ran into another problem! My ISP would shut me down if I sent these emails out through my system. I started searching further and found a compatible system that was developed by the developers of the Free Leads For Life System, to mail out the leads. I thought her we go again! Free is not free!

 

I signed up for the compatible system, Veretekk and quickly learned that this system would give me the ability to generate free leads as well as a kind of "lead fishing system" [Not Phishing] that gave me the ability to attract email addresses and reverse market them my offers. I started to learn new terms, like autoresponders, reverse marketing, multiple email addresses, spam free email, double opt in emails, and many more terms. I ended up upgrading to the Veretekk Gold system and spending $42 per month for a turn key system that allows me to get free leads. And I mean free leads!

 

Now, one could argue that my leads are not free because I am spending $42 per month, but as of today I have over 30,000 opt in leads in my email data base, so do the math. I am spending a small fraction of what I spent for leads that I purchased before. But for my $42 per month I get a lot more. I send out email to everyone in my list every week, informing them about my offers. [Anything sooner than once a week is over kill.]

 

 I can also send out 10,000 emails to free leads that I get from my Free Leads For Life system daily. I get about 100 leads per day through reverse marketing. I have over 20 portal sites that float out on the internet and people sign up for my truly free stuff. Each and every day I get about three to four quality leads from people who want to find out about my system and want to purchase it. So I make money when someone signs up through my affiliate site. So again do the math and tell me whether my leads are free or not.

 

I get on going free training anytime I want it through Veretraining. These training classes are taught by people from all over the world through free VOIP system. As long as you have a computer and speakers you can learn. Even the Veretekk Silver Free System gets the free training. As a matter of fact when you sign up for the Veretekk System you are given a Silver system and not allowed to upgrade for seven days. This is done to make sure that people are serious. [As a side bar; I was on a class just the other night with people from Australia.]

 

This system is not for the weak hearted, it is very powerful and requires time to learn it. It is not a quick fix but with time you will rule the internet. If you Google my name "Dr. Raymond Jewell" you will find that I control many pages. Because of this I get tons of emails that I can reverse market to. I love junk email! Two years ago in had no idea how to do all of this. It was simply through frustration, of paying for worthless leads, that I found Veretekk.

 

Having my Veretekk System is one of the smartest things that I have done on the internet. Now I can tell you that I have done some stupid things but Veretekk makes all the dumb things a non-event.

 

Because we all have been burnt by free stuff ads and then end up purchasing software that did not live up to its expectations and was over sold we get jaded and tend to turn off good things. I was the same way but how can you go wrong when it's truly free leads. Then as I learned more and more about the Veretekk System I decided that I had one more shot at whether I was going to take a plunge or end up a "bitter old man". I bought into Veretekk and as I write this article I am so glad that I did.

 

If you are reading this and have gotten this far, I highly recommend that you put your feelings aside and sign up for the Veretekk Silver System. As you learn you will see the value of upgrading but if you don't "nothing ventured, nothing gained". I will make you a promise at this point; if you sign up here I will personally train you as to how to use the system. No matter where you are in the world if you speak English and have speakers and a keyboard on your computer. It makes it easier if you have a microphone but not imperative. I will give you training that will accelerate the learning curve, something that I had to figure out but I had others who helped me.

 

When you sign up under me I will also teach you SEO [Search Engine Optimization] like you have never understood it before. I will teach you how to command top positions in Google and get people to send you emails that you can reverse market too. You are asking how to get in touch with me, when you sign up into Veretekk I will show up in your immediate up line and you can email me. I will also see you sign up and then will call you, email you or you can Skype me at ID: rbjewell. If you want to email me do so at lerouxhouse.free@veremail.com and put in the subject line "I have signed up in Veretekk".

 

Lets get those free leads together! See you on the other side.

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell

Host, FinancialFreedomRadio.info

BestDomainsToday.com

Site Build It – WebTools

Master Distributor

Leads-O-Matic

RSS Feed

 

 

 

No comments: