Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Free Leads

Free Leads For Life.

 

 

In doing a Google search for "free leads" you'll be amazed at what comes up.  There are all sorts of URLs for free leads, free traffic etc. When you click on the links free no longer exist!  The word free is simply "a come on" or "bait and switch".

 

After clicking the links of many URLs that talk about free leads, I was amazed at how many of the sites were not free at all.  Yes you are allowed to sign up for a free newsletter or something inconsequential like that, but you really got no free leads.  These sites are simply misleading the public in that they will be able to get free leads when in fact they're really charging money for the leads.

 

If you go to free FreeFFA's you will be able to sign up for free leads for life.  You will get approximately 1000 to 1500 leads per day that you can send marketing information to for your products.  You have to be careful that you are not spamming these people.  If you do not have the equipment to send these leads out through your system, then you can go to the Veretekk system and sign up to have the ability to send out these leads on a daily basis.  The Veretekk system allows you to send out 10,000 leads per day which equaled 300,000 plus leads per month.

 

Even though the Veretekk system is free to begin with when you upgrade to the gold membership there is a charge. The charge gives you many tools to market your business with one of them being the email delivery system to allow you to send out the free leads. You will also receive configurable portal pages to capture leads from individuals that want your information. In addition to the portal pages there are many more things the Veretekk system offers.

 

Several of the exciting things I like about the Veretekk system is the ability to create unlimited e-mail addresses which float out on the Internet and allow the lead capture companies to get the e-mail address and market them to people willing to pay for the leads. Once the lead is sold to others then they will in turn e-mail me their business offer. When I receive their business offer my autoresponders go to work. My autoresponders will mail out in a series of letters, to the people sending me there solicitation emails, marketing my lead generation system.

 

As I have said other articles people marketing through emails on the Internet, and getting the emails from lead generation companies, are all reading their personal emails in hopes that someone is sending them back a check? So when my emails come back to them and they're reading them, and I am offering a system to reverse market to other people it, becomes very appealing. It becomes appealing to others when they're paying for leads that don't work.

 

If you have read this far in this article then I'm assuming that you are looking for leads and are tired of paying for them. In order to correct this losing strategy all you have to do is go to Veretekk and sign up for a free system. Once you were logged into your free systems go to the Veretraining part of the BackOffice and listen to people teach you how to configure your system. Once your system is configured than I will work with you, and teach you how to generate free leads. You must go through my Veretekk system links otherwise I will not do the training. If you want to email me at lerouxhouse.free@veremail.com and I will respond. Once you sign up for the Veretekk system than you will see how to contact me in your back office. If you are serious I will help.

 

If you're looking for free leads I can teach you how to get them and you will never pay another dime for a lead again. You can actually pick up the phone and "fire your lead generation company".

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell

Host, FinancialFreedomRadio.info.

BestDomainsToday.com.

Site Build It – WebTools

Master Distributor

Leads-O-Matic

RSS Feed

No comments: