Monday, December 03, 2007

How I Got 2000 Free Leads in Twenty Four Hours

 

This article will give you the steps to follow to get anywhere from 1500 to over 2000 leads in a twenty four hour period and then get the same amount daily for life, for free. If you are like many people who are disgusted by the lack of quality leads that are being sold by the lead capturing companies, than reading this article will save your life when it comes to leads.

 

It really does not matter what home business you are running leads are one of the many steps that are needed to follow to get business in the door. There are several ways to get customers, with leads being only one of them. When we coach our clients on building their home business we teach them several ways to get clients and this is only one step. I am sharing this step with you so you can see that we have substance behind our process and this is only one of the many system driven resources to get leads. If you follow this to the letter you will be able to get free leads for as long as you wish.

 

One of our systems that we represent is Dr. Raymond Jewell's Jaguar Marketing System     http://jaguarmarketing-systems.com   where we teach our partners how to build a business and actually make a six figure income in several months. We coach our partners to build a business and run it like a major fortune 500 corporation, and then realize the income like a large corporation. All of the members use this system with great success and now you can to. I am hoping when you see how powerful this system is you will call us to learn more marketing techniques. Here goes!

 

Twenty four hours ago I went to http://lerouxhouse.freeffas.com and signed up for Free Leads for Life. After reading the instructions I then closed it and waited for the free leads to roll in. I went back to the site twenty four hours later and had over 2000 leads waiting for me. I clicked on the leads section and waited to recover the leads. [By the way only click once otherwise the leads will disappear.] I then copied the leads into an excel spread sheet and separated the names and other information, I only wanted the email addresses, and then copied and pasted them into a notepad.

 

Now the leads were on my computer and ready to download into my autoresponder. I use an autoresponder from Veremail and if you go to http://veremailit.com you can get information on how to get the autoresponder. This autoresponder is through Veretekk, http://seoveretekk.com and as a Veretekk Gold System owner I am able to send up to 10,000 emails per day, spam free. I loaded the emails into my autoresponder and am now waiting for the recipient to verify into my spam free email list. At this count I have over approximately 40,000 people that I send my newsletter to weekly. [Sending information to people, who have opted into my list more than once a week, is overkill.]

 

I will tell you that in less than several hours in had people opting into my list and the list keeps growing by the minute. By following these steps you will be able to get your leads just as easy. If you don't have an autoresponder check out Veretekk, [link above] you will be able to send out a very large amount of leads daily and there is a multitude of other stuff that will enable you to build a very large list. The system is so powerful that when people sign up for my newsletter they get marketing letters from me explaining my business opportunity and an invitation to join it. I have the ability to make as many email addresses as I want to use on the internet for reverse marketing. I get over 40 portal pages that allows me to put information on the internet in order to get people to see my business. It's like fishing, the more hooks you have in the water the better chance you have of getting someone to come to your business. I also get on-line live training from SEO experts from around the world, that teach marketing techniques. You have to see this system!

 

How would you like to get 2-3 qualified leads per day, where people have given you their name and phone number for you to call, and talk to them about what you have to offer? I personally get qualified leads where people call me or email me wanting to know what my business offer is. I can show you how to do this and guide you along the way. No matter what business you are in you can get people contacting you. All you have to do is sign up in Veretekk through the link above and I will teach you how to do it. The Veretekk Silver System is free and in a great way to see how the system works, then if you decide to upgrade you can. At least you get to drive the car before you buy it!

 

Thanks for reading.

 

 Dr. Raymond Jewell

http://financialfreedomradio.info

http://10kweekhomebusiness.com

http://blogfather.net/blogs/lerouxhouse.xml

http://jaguarmarketing-systems.com

 



--
Raymond Jewell PhD
610-637-4884
Skype: rbjewell

No comments: