Thursday, December 06, 2007

Veretekk Has Done It Again- Home Business Marketing Tools

Another Major Step for Veretekk

 

The CEO of Veretekk has taken the time to lay out the Veretekk System for new users through a revolutionary new Web Conferencing System that enables anyone to watch the architect of the Veretekk System explain how to use it and understand its power. No longer does anyone have any excuse for not being a success on the internet. Below is a letter I sent to Tom Prendergast explaining how the new instructional videos help me even though I have been using Veretekk for almost two years.

 

This system gives results! In the two year period in have amassed over 40,000 spam free opt in emails in my data base along with skills that I would have never learned anywhere else. If you Google "Dr. Raymond Jewell" you will see that I have been able to get some pretty high positions in the search engine through SEO techniques that I have learned through Veretekk. All I knew when I started was the basics of how to navigate the internet and within the two year period have learned how to market on the internet, get reasonable rankings on the search engines [I am being modest.] and manage to build a list of emails that people spend thousands of dollars per year for. Anyone can sign up for a Veretekk Silver system and listen to the intro videos and see for themselves first hand how powerful this system is. Here is the letter for you to read.

 

Dear Tom Prendergast,

 

"After almost two years of using and learning the Veretekk System I have come to the realization that it is an amazingly powerful system. As I learn new things to do with the system, from the trainers, and put them to action I am amazed at the results that I get. When I first started to use Veretekk I have to admit that I was pretty overloaded with information, but after sticking it out and learning I look back with awe as to how much I learned in a relatively short period of time. The key to Veretekk is sticking with it!

 

Now to the reason for this testimonial. I was poking around in the back office in Veretraining and stumbled upon the new introduction videos that you put in explaining the Silver and Gold System along with other aspects of Veretekk. After listening to the Gold introduction it was like I was at Tom's personal training. I learned new things that I can do with the Gold System that I didn't know before. I envy the new Gold subscribers! They will now have the ability to learn about the system from the creator of it first hand. I can see that it will shorten the learning curve as to how powerful this system is. I am proceeding to listening and watching the other new intro videos and am sure that I will learn new things about the system. These intro videos are equally as powerful for people who have been using the system for a while. In my opinion if anyone is serious about learning and marketing on the internet they should watch these videos. "

 

Thanks Tom for your efforts."

 

Again I want to extend the special offer to sign up for a free Veretekk Silver System http://seoveretekk.com and see for yourself. Also if you are looking for free leads here is a site for you to go to and download thousands of free leads for free. [ http://lerouxhouse.freeffas.com ]

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell

http://financialfreedomradio.info

http://10kweekhomebusiness.com

http://blogfather.net/blogs/lerouxhouse.xml

http://jaguarmarketing-systems.com

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: