Thursday, January 03, 2008

Leads

Leads
 
SEO is a very interesting J O B. Well, I really do not consider it a job. Its a passion with me. It is also my calling. I find the whole process of buying keyword specific domains, constructing search engine friendly websites and then promoting those sites to top positions on Google a real kick. I find that working from my SOHO office, is the best possible of all worlds.

As I have stated on numerous occasions, Veretekk empowered me to get to the point where I am one of the most powerful seo masters on Google today. Without a doubt, the training, mentoring, motivation, search engine optimization tips and techniques and all the other elements I needed to accomplish what I am accomplishing today, is because of this powerful lead generating and seo training system. Now, I am a Master Trainer for this powerful system. I teach people just like you, how to become successful on the search engines of Google, Yahoo, MSN, WindowsLive, Ask.com and all the other major search engines of the internet.

The interesting thing about this whole story is this. You can learn exactly what I have done. I will even assist you in your online journey. I can tell you, as many have attested to, I am not an easy guy to work with. I will require more from you than anyone you have ever been in contact with. I will require perfection in everything that you do. I will curse, provoke, prod and every thing else that I can do, to get you motivated to achieve your dreams and goals.

When you learn about leads, all about leads, about search engine optimization, search engine marketing and all the other techniques that you need, you will be well on your way to becoming an internet warrior just like me.

So, I have a question for you. Are you ready for me? Are you willing to give and give more...and then give more again than you ever thought that you could give? I will then ask you to give more, until you get. The choice is yours, but keep this in mind. I only spend by quality time with quality people. Never make the mistake of wasting my valuable time.  I am here to kick ass and take names.  Maybe you fit this business model as well.  The world is at your feet when you become educated in the ways of Google.


By the way, when you have a moment, say hello to the newest member of the world, Emma Lott! http://emma-lott.net Hey Emma, from Poppa B!
_________________
 

No comments: