Monday, August 20, 2007

Home Interiors and Gifts-Consultants Needed Today!

 
 
 
Prospective Home Interiors Consultants,
 
I am so thrilled that you have inquired about Home Interiors and Gifts.  It is the most awesome job on the planet.  I have been in Home Interiors a little over 2 years.  In that short time, I have been able to give up a 25 year career in Banking.  I am now a Director Candidate (DIQ)  which means I am going for the FREE Mustang!!!  I have taken an all expenses paid trip to New York, received numerous beautiful jewelry items, and lots of luggage and handbags. 
 
You have the awesome opportunity to enter this business at the unheard of low price of $79.  This purchases you the supplies and frameit tool to start your business and a case of merchandise valued at $400.  After training with a Director,  you will also receive a $60 fragrance collection. 
 
Please e-mail with any questions you may have.  I will be more than happy to call you if you will let me know a convenient time for you along with a phone number. 
 
That way we can talk one on one and I will try to answer any questions you may have.
 
 
Thanks again for choosing HOME INTERIORS and GIFTS!!!!!
 
Debbie Hamilton
Home Interiors and Gifts
Director In Qualification
806-874-1744
806-205-0649
http://debbiehamilton.com

No comments: