Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mortgage Leads with leadsomatic

Mortgage Leads

Mortgage leads you need leads leadsomatic as been created
To produce leads.

Leadsomatic can help anyone who is willing to spend a little time to research
Key words writing their ad key word specific and blasting it out across the net to 2 billion websites.

Tom Prendergast invited people who were already member’s of Veretekk
System to become master Distributors for leadsomtic as Tom Prendergast made the announcement it also came with a warning this would require work it will be a real challenge to all who participates and more than likely not all will stay the course.

As I first hared this invitation I gave it some thought then decided against it I did not know if
I wanted to dedicate my time to such a project and I had other things to do.

After hearing Tom spoke about the training a second time I still said to myself no not for me.
Then I spoke to Patricia A Hoffman she suggested that I join the group you could always hop out if it was not right for you she said.

No comments: