Saturday, August 11, 2007

Small Business Ideas

Small Business Idea

It all starts with a dream. It all begins with a visualization of what you want to accomplish. It all begins with that spark, that inspiration and now its time for the motivation to kick in and accomplish what everyone says they want to do, but very few ever accomplish. You want to startup a small business. This appealing, yet often costly, endeavor can bring you the best that life has to offer, or most often times, will bring you nothing but despair and desperation. Having been in business for myself for the biggest part of my life, I know the rocky road to success all too well. I was injured in a pipeline accident back in 1989. My back suffered massive injuries and I was told that I would not be able to return to my usual construction work. I was faced at that time with two options. I could either jump into something that I could do, or I could wallow in the desperation of having to start again. I decided that now I was unemployable (thank God for that) and that it would be totally up to me to startup my own job.

I had actually been self employed for a number of years before all this and I have to tell you that those were some great years for me. You see, I am the type of individual that does not need direction from some boss. I know what to to do and how to do it, but that is not appealing in the real work force of today. They simply want you to accomplish what they say and no more. That was never good enough for me. I decided at that point in time to open my own small business and begin the journey towards my dreams and goals. I spent money that I did not have. I worked constantly from early morning until late night. As a matter of fact I told myself that I would stay there at that building until either one of two things happened. I would make it, or I would go broke. Well, the latter happened and I was forced to move on to other lines of work. I was still unemployable, (thank God again for that) so I started my own business. It was very small, but I did make some really good money. I then branched out into other areas of service work, built up my strength by cutting firewood for a living. Yes, I am talking about work here.

I then decided to get back into my chosen field of work which was welding. I am a very gifted individual when it comes to working with my hands. I have built and repaired nearly everything that you can imagine. My small welding business was a constant up and down venture. I would make great money, then no money. Small business is like that you know. Its called feast or famine. To make a long story short, I bought a computer and decided to try my hand at online stuff. Here I am three years later with my own successful and lucrative search engine optimization business. I have been blessed in the fact that I am driven for success. I am not driven by money, but I have to have money to drive! I am driven by the fact that I visualized my success early on. I knew that I had a mission to accomplish and by the grace of the almighty God, that is exactly what I consistently strive to accomplish every single day. No one is more dedicated or committed that me in my desire for success on my own terms. I will never work again for a boss, a corporation or any of the other usual things that we think we have to do. The computer has empowered me with the success that I need to be a complete and whole person.

In this rather lengthy article about small business ideas, I had the idea that I would accomplish something great some day. I never put a time frame on that success. I simply know that from the aspect of visualization and realizing that everything in my life is exactly as it should be, everything works out every time for the best. I trust that you too have a business idea and that you will become proficient in your pursuit of building the perfect business. There is one given thing in business: Whatever you are thinking right now, you are exactly right!  It could also be that the small business idea you have could turn into a huge success if you find the right business to become involved with.

Additional Resources
« Last Edit: Today at 3:24pm by Butch Hamilton » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Butch Hamilton Marketing Director for Mentors on a Mission-Jaguar and Predator Marketing-Certified Advanced SEO Trainer for Veretekk

806-874-3314

806-205-0648

Skype: butch.hamilton

SEO Services

No comments: