Thursday, October 25, 2007

Free Leads

Financial Freedom News
Volume 4, Issue 43


If you are looking for free leads for your business, No Bull read this article...

In this issue of Financial Freedom News I want to talk about how to get Free Leads. This issue came about when I started to search Google for Free Leads. Why I did it I can't tell you but I did and what I found was outrageous. I guess the reason that prompeted me to look for free leads is that I have seen people purchase leads from lead generation companies, that had been sold to the same people over and over again. I even had that happen to me years ago, so I was looking for free leads and wondered if they even existed.

Well here is what happened!

When I entered the name "Free leads" into google I was amazed at what I found. I found over 600,000 places that promote free leads. But almost every site that I clicked on I found burried down deep inside the website, the fact that there was some cost or another. There was either a MLM business or affiliate program that allowed me to make money selling leads. What was free was either a newsletter or a trial. I wanted free leads to use to promote my business, not sign up for another business.

I kept looking for free leads and somewhere on one of the pages way in the back I found it. I found free leads with no strings attached. I found a site where I could harvest anywhere from 1000 to 2000 leads per day. I signed up for it and got the leads. But another problem presented itself now! If I sent them out through my system my ISP would shut me down for spaming and I did not want to do that. I found a system that was affiliated with the free leads site, so you can imagine what ran through my head. Here we go again, I got the free leads but now I have to pay to send them out.

Well I signed up for the free marketing system and learned how to use it. I figured that education was what I needed and so I decided to learn as much as I could about email and lead generation. As I learned I wrote down the information and you can get it
here in a series of articles that you can get for free. For me to write all of the information here would make your head spin but you can read it over a period of eight days and then learn how to get free leads yourself. I have done the research for you.

Does it work! Today I am getting anywhere from 50 to 100 email capture leads per day and 3-4 qualified leads per day. The qualified leads are when someone is acutally signing up wanting information from me. To date I have over 30,000 email address that I send information to, spam free. These email addresses are double opt in so spaming is out of the question and just to set the record straight, I would never do it anyway.

I highly recomend reading the free series
"How to get Free Leads for Life". From this series you will learn how to get unlimited quality leads. You will literally be able to pick up the phone and "fire your lead generation company". If you would also like to learn about getting leads from an SEO Expert here is a link  to the interview.

Dr. Raymond Jewell
lerouxhouse.free@veremail.com




Financial Freedom Radio


Listen Live to the show Fridays 9:00 AM EST or download past episodes. You can also download to your i-Pod thru i-Tunes. This weeks show is about "The Perfect Financial Storm". For the past several weeks we have been working through an education curve that will give you insight into the financial world and how to avoid financial problems.


Show Sponsors

Best Domains Today.com

Leads-O-Matic

Site Build It Web-Tools

No comments: