Monday, October 15, 2007

lead sales tracking

 
The continuation of this article from the Ad-Submit.net forum may just shed some light on the perplexing subject of building substantial business through the use of the search engine of Google, Yahoo, MSN, Overture and all the major searches.  One keyword phrase intrigues me for a simple reason.  That keyword phrase would be lead sales tracking.  Now as you can see on Google, this may not be a massively appealing high traffic keyword phrase, but in all actuality, it is decent.  According to Overture, there is about 1167 searches per month conducted on this keyword term.  That relates to about 50 searches per day.  One of the reasons that this appeals to me is the fact that I use Veretracking in all my presentations, including this one.  Veretracking is just like having spy glasses on when it comes tracking the visitors, the browsers, the time of day, the time of the month and of course the ip addressed used to hit those sites.
 
I have been using Veretracking in my presentations to see which articles are effective and which are lacking.  Can anyone say seamless action from a website tracking device.  The other great thing about Veretracking is the fact that this function comes with every Veretekk system.  We will even train you on the best ways to use the device to become even more effective with your online presentations.  Honestly, I know of no better online branding and promoting system than Veretekk.  It is a simply amazing system that you can become educated in the mysteries of Google and exactly how it works.  Without that education, you will simply continue to buy automated software programs and place tiny classified ads just hoping (planning to fail) that someone, somewhere will see your advertisement and want more information.  You know, it does not need to be that way at all.  You could buy leads from wealthy leads brokers too, but you know my stance on that.
 
Until next time, I will continue the diligent process of building my highly successful seo business from what I learned from Tom Prendergast and the Veretekk System.  Perhaps someday you will see the vision as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: