Monday, October 15, 2007

Leads

Leads

Are your pockets deep enough to begin a home based business? Are you sure that you want to start a business from home to live the life you desire, have the time freedom that you yearn for and are willing to pull out all the stops to achieve that goal? The reason I am asking these questions is the fact that I have been in a number of mlm, health food, payment processing and even a lotto or two in my three and a half years on the net. I have joined the companies, worked very diligently, made the cold calls, and yes, have even bought leads in an effort to build a substantial business from home. Perhaps, you and I are alike in our desire to move away from the area of conventional living. I do not like having a boss, time frames, deadlines and all the other little necessary elements that seem to go with having a real job. I am very content to move in my own path in exactly the way that I choose to go. I do not need all the little hassles in life, nor will I stand for them.

How many times have you joined an organization and were willing to really become a competent marketer and were told that the way to really build this business is to either buy leads, or use expensive pay per click advertising? How many times has some so-called internet marketing guru told you on a conference call that all you need do to become successful in your business was to duplicate what he was doing? How many times have you been asked to pay even more money out of your pocket in hopes that you will receive future rewards for your efforts? How many times have you been told that in 30-60-90 you are not going to believe the money that will flow like wine into your pocket? And, how many times at the end of the day, were you deluged with products that you did not want or need and could not get rid of even if you gave them away.

Hey folks, I have been there...done that. What if I told you that for a very low price per month that you would have all the tools, training, support and motivation that you would ever need to have the success that you yearn for? It is possible you know. I am building a significant business from the comfort of my home office because I have learned from the master of the net, Tom Prendergast, exactly the way to manipulate the search engines, learn all there is to know
about leads and enjoy the journey called marketing online. The choice is yours to make. If you are a professional minded and diligent person, you too, can learn to become the master of Google. All you really need to do is follow the two links below. You can thank me for your success later, because I can assure you of this. If you follow the training, the mentoring, the leadership and the vision of this organization, you can reap the rewards that you have been desperately searching for.

Veretekk

Leadsomatic
 
In continuing the story from Ad-Submit.net forum, you have choices to make that can substantially increase, or decrease your effectiveness online.  I am not here to convince you of anything.  As a matter of fact, I really do not care whether you see the vision of this or not.  I am here to build a very lucrative seo business.  I am here to live life on my own terms.  I am here to live my dream of moving away from day job mentality.  Now, this is a reality for me.  This is not some teenaged kids in daddy's sports car telling you about living the good life.  This is one rough old boy who has paid the dues, spent the money, bought the leads, believed the lies and been back ended on every online business I have ever entered into except for two.  You will never be asked to spend your money needlessly in Veretekk.  You will only be asked to do one thing and this is to actually learn.  The education is there for you to grab and the choice is yours.
 
Oh yes, I have had people tell me that Veretekk just doesn't work.  When I looked at what the people had done or not done, I soon discovered that they were just joining another thing hoping that everything will be pushbutton and their success is inevitable.  I know Google.  I know the internet.  There is NOTHING pushbutton about any legitimate business venture that you will involve yourself with.  People seem to have the mentality that things are easy and simple with an online business.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  As a matter of fact, you will be asked to sweat, bleed and curse your way if you are going to see success with Veretekk.  You will be asked to do things in your educational process that you have never heard of before.  The internet is a demanding and taxing job.  I know.  I spend about 16 hours per day in the pursuit of search engine positions on Google.  But, there is a light at the end of this tunnel that is NOT a freight train, or another networker with his hand out.  The success is real and lasting, and it is available for everyone.
 
If you are so naive that you believe everything that you read, hear or see about marketing successfully on Google, then I am not looking for you.  I am only looking for professional men and women who desire success online and are willing to go about achieving that success as I have done.  I have spent an incredible amount of time in honing my seo skills.  I have worked when I did not think I could do more, but I still did more.  I have pounded on the keyboard, when I thought that I could not think of another thing to write, but yet, I wrote more.  All I am asking for is 110% of your commitment to achieve your success.  This is a small price to pay to achieve greatness like you have never known before.  Of course, you could just go buy some very expensive pay per clicks, or buy leads if you prefer.  The leads brokers are getting rich from buying and selling your info.  For me, I do not choose to enter into that realm again.  I know that it is absolutely never necessary to buy leads again.  It is an unethical approach to business to try to contact people about a business that do not know me from anyone.  Here again, you can fly with me, Butch Hamilton-SEO Master, or you can scratch with the chickens and post your ads to Craigslist.  The choice is yours.  Here again, two small phrases, Veretekk.com and Leadsomatic.com  Type those into Google and see the real view from pinnacle.

_________________
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-Head Master Distributor for Leadsomatic
http://leadsgenerating.com
http://superior-seo-services.com
butchhamilton.leadsformybusiness@info.trafficwave.net

No comments: