Sunday, November 04, 2007

Free Leads

Free Leads-Thru Backlinks

 

Do you know what backlinks are and how to get free leads through them? Yes they are links that are attached to other sites that link back to your site. SEO companies have made lots of money selling linking farms, and putting customers website links that point links back to the their sites. These SEO experts [I use the term loosely.] say that having links pointing to your sites give you higher ranking in Google. This is only partially true, but does have an effect. These SEO people have created massive pages that have links pointing back to their clients. They charge lot of money for this. I personally paid $100 per month for one of these systems with the promise that I would get good positions in Google.

 

If you have read my article " Confessions of a Internet Victim Getting Leads" you can read about how I got ripped off while trying to generate leads for my business. When I decided that I would no longer get taken advantage of I found a system that actually created backlinks for me and I no longer needed to spend the money I was spending to get these links.

 

The system is Veretekk! Through Veretekk I learned how to create backlinks and blast my URL out to the internet and create billions of backlinks to my sites. You see it is impossible to know how effective backlinks are, even though we know they do work, it is not possible to measure the ROI [return on investment] based on the dollars spent vs. the return visitors. Although you will see an increase in people visiting your site you will not be sure where they are coming from. So all this being said, I found Leads-O-Matic and through this system I am able to create backlinks to any URL I want, to get leads. It cost me $10 per month which is a huge savings over what the so called SEO experts were charging.

 

Through Leads-O-Matic I am able to send my URL out to billions of sites, and have my URL accepted by the sites that will index it. If the site needs confirmation from you and you don't confirm than the site will drop your link but while the site held it the search engine spiders already indexed it and put it into their search engines. As you keep blasting to the internet the spiders will pick up your URL and point your link back to you.

 

Leads-O-Matic is not new to the internet. It has been in the making for ten years under the name of the Hammer, with a data base that is second to none for having any kind website that is used for advertising. The some of the sites in the data base are classified ad sites, linking sites, FFA farm sites, and any other site that you can think of that accepts URL's from submission. Through Leads-O-Matic you don't have to submit to all these sites individually it has already been done for you. So when you blast your URL out to the internet you will be setting up backlinks all over the internet.

 

Now let's go back to Veretekk. Through the Veretekk system you will get over twenty portal pages that allow you to specifically send these seasoned URL's to the internet and create backlinks for these URL's that are yours and have people send you email. When an email is sent to theses URL's an autoresponder is triggered to send out a series of emails that are already prepared, or you can prepare your own, to bring people to your sites. Also through Veretekk you will get over twenty SEO configured pages that will allow you to create an unlimited amount of backlinks all over the internet and allow other people to link to you. All of this linking gives your site multiple enrichments from others trying to do the same thing you are doing.

 

Google loves these types of links because that are not contrived, they are random. Google spiders even though are programmed they are not stupid, they know when the links are contrived or not. They like random links and it is not possible for a so called SEO expert to create a random linking page unless, they use a program like Leads-O-Matic and Veretekk. I have heard that SEO people sign up for Veretekk and use it as tools when they work for clients, and charge clients huge fees for the work the system does.

 

Random links are when other people link to you from many different sources and not from a page that has tons of links on it. Through Leads-O-Matic these backlinks are placed individually when you blast your keyword specific URL to the billions of sites in the data base, so all of a sudden the backlinks start to get indexed by the search engine spiders. We call Leads-O-Matic spider food.

 

Veretekk is free for the Silver System and if you upgrade to Veretekk Gold the cost is $42 per month after the set up fee. For the cost of Veretekk and Leads-O-Matic I was able to get thousands of dollars worth of tools for a very inexpensive price. I saved a bunch of money and learned what these so called SEO experts don't know. I am better now than the SEO experts that I paid to get a job done and who could not. If you don't believe me click on my name in the signature block below and see the amount of pages that I hold on Google.

 

I hope this information is helpful and hope that you don't get caught up in the SEO experts charging large dollars and delivering nothing.

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell

Host, FinancialFreedomRadio.info

BestDomainsToday.com

Site Build It – WebTools

Master Distributor

Leads-O-Matic

10K Week Income Program

RSS Feed

610-637-4884

 

 

 



--
Raymond Jewell PhD
610-637-4884
Skype: rbjewell

No comments: