Sunday, November 04, 2007

SEO

SEO
 
The art of obtaining top positions on Google is what SEO is all about.  I call SEO an art form for the reason that learning all about techniques and strategies that lead to top placement is definitely an art form that most people do not have a clue about accomplishing.  I have been involved in developing and honing my SEO skills to a razor sharpness.  For this reason, the businesses that decide to go with my SEO company expect the best services.  This is what I provide.
 
In obtaining these top positions I am guided by the Google Tools for Webmasters.  I strictly abide by Google's rules in order to comply with their strict regulations on what should be done in order to professionally promote websites for others.  I find that using these tools to my advantage, the doors to Google open wide to allow my sites and the sites that I promote, to float to the top of high traffic keyword categories.  This process requires effort and diligence on my part.  The first part of that process begins with choosing a high traffic keyword.  I am very focused to said keyword or keyword phrase with my presentation.  I would caution you if you are considering hiring an SEO company to promote your site.  There are absolutely no quick fixes in this process.  No one can promise you top placements on Google without effort.  I use no automated submission services, no black hat techniques and am totally dedicated to the process of buying keyword specific domains and then building a highly search engine friendly website.
 
 
Below are some of the processes that I use in obtaining top quality search engine positions on Google.
 
  • Buying high traffic keyword specific domains...
  • Building a search engine compatible website...
  • Writing press releases to announce the website to Google...
  • Writing ezine articles in an effort to build backlinks to the website promoted...
  • Adding my articles to blogging services.  Blogs are an excellent way to achieve top ratings on Google.
  • Forums are a significant way to apply the art of comment marketing...
  • SEO is a never ending process.  It requires diligent and conscious effort to gain top spots on Google...
In choosing an SEO company to promote for your business or corporation, you must do your due diligence in researching each prospect in order to obtain the right service for your needs.  I will say that you get exactly what you pay for.  You have obviously spent time and money in developing your business, and desire to have the best quality SEO services that you can find.  I am fully committed to assisting my SEO clients in their online journey.
 
I find that Google contains a plethora of exciting and innovating ways to live a different way.  There are many online businesses that create wealth.  I will say that it is indeed a pleasure to be able to promote businesses to top positions on Google.  I find the process an almost mystical, or spiritual type quality.  Early in my SEO career, I developed a phrase that coincided quite well with what I desired to accomplish online.  This was called Visualization Marketing.  While not a highly searched term, I did find many articles written by the Internet Master Bill Gates.  His articles were insightful and very educational.  I decided at that point to immerse myself in that keyword category.  Years later, my information concerning visualization marketing is still live on that Google category.
 
The information provided here will now prompt you to ask the question, "What is the Next Step?"  Simply fill out my Contact Form and I will be in touch with you very soon to discuss your objectives and goals with your website.  You are welcome to join my SEO newsletter by sending an email to the address listed below.  You will gain knowledge and insight into the whole process called SEO to make a logical and intelligent decision in hiring me for your online promoting work.
 
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
Fax 806-874-0036
 
 
  

No comments: