Friday, September 21, 2007

How to Use an Autoreponder

How to Use an Autoresponder

An autoresponder can become one of your most valuable tools to successfully promote online. I do not suggest using autoresponders to advertise your program. You might just as well submit your ads to Craigslist and be just as effective. You must consider that most people are sick of receiving emails that read: "You have the opportunity to make a million dollars with this program!" I know that I see these amateurish approaches to marketing online all the time. Face it guy, classified ads are NOT effective marketing tools, unless you use them for spider food. Classified ads certainly can improve your search engine rankings, but that is another story entirely.

In talking about automatic responders, I use a combination of two different ones for maximum effectiveness. Veretekk has a complete sequential mail set that works beautifully. People find your splash pages which offer great online tools, they signup and the autoresponder system which you are the author of kicks in. I suggest using a minimum of 20 messages to be effective. The key to the whole process is the content that you place into your automatic responders. The absolute key to any autoresponder system is that you must think outside the box in promoting effectively on Google, Yahoo, MSN and all the other major search engines.

I also use TrafficWave I find that Brian Rooney's program is excellent. You have the capability of creating an unlimited amount of autoresponders for any programs that you currently have running. He has a new system in place, where you can also create attractive splash pages to talk about your particular online business. Below, find some examples of my splash pages. By the way, fill them in to receive my information to see exactly how I use them to substantially promote my different businesses.

Web Conferencing In this particular autoresponder I talk about the business building capability of Vereconference web conferencing rooms. I know that communication is the key to effectively building an online business. Vereconference is the state of the art web conferencing system that you can use for only pennies per day.

Leads In this autoresponder set, I give people great information about the Leadsomatic program. This is truly an amazing link building tool that you can use for only $10 per month. This is NOT a classified ad system like most people seem to believe. It is a way to use keyword specific information
to build links that will increase your notoriety on the search engine of Google.

SEO This is my autoresponder system that I use to tell people about my exclusive and highly successful search engine optimization business. I tell people what search engine optimization is and how I can effectively capture top positions on Google for them. This is a great information packed series that you can use to your advantage.

TrafficWave Here is a great autoresponder series on the effectiveness of using TrafficWave to tell people about yourself and you business. It is an absolute time saving internet tool that I would not be without.

There you have some of the ways that I use to promote my online businesses on Google using the sophisticated automatic responders from TrafficWave. Go ahead and fill in some of the lead capture pages to see what this really is all about. You will NOT be inundated with spam email here. Everything must be verified before receiving any information, so be sure to watch your email inbox for that info.  When you begin to realize that informing, rather than advertising or trying to sell someone something, is so much more effective in online business, you will begin to see the distinct advantages of using an autoreponder system.  By the way, TrafficWave only costs $17.95 per month to have access to unlimited autoresponders to build your business with on Google.  This ia truly an incredible value.

About Leads RSS Feed
Link to Post
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Expert

No comments: