Friday, September 21, 2007

Small Business Ideas

Inside Jag Marketing

Download | Duration: 01:03:21



Inside Jaguar Marketing



Without a doubt, Al Turnquist is a legend.  I do not say this in an exaggerated context at all.  I discern carefully the inner workings of different online program. I am more than competent in the areas of search engine optimization and search engine marketing.  I know what programs are good, and conversely, what programs are nothing but smoke and mirrors.  I was hired by Mr. Turnquist to be the marketing program for Jaguar, Predator and Mentors on a Mission.  This is a responsibility that I do not take lightly.  I am so attuned to hype and lies on the net, that I really needed to look closely at Jag before deciding to write about it on a consistent basis.  From my professional opinion,  there is not another wealth creation system on Google today that can compare with Jag Marketing.  There is not another program online that can compare with the Mentors on a Mission internet educational program that is included in the platinum upgraded system.  Personally, I would never make claims like this unless I truly knew the core answers.

 
I have consistently been on the internet for a few years now.  I have been in other programs.  All these other programs were designed to do just one thing.  They are designed to take you money.  Either the affiliate programs were a fake, or the company went broke or the  leaders made so much money that they cut and run.  You will never see that with Al Turnquist. He is the real deal when it comes to common business sense and mentoring others in the art of building a successful business.  In this recording, you will hear just one of his amazing weekly training sessions.  You be the judge here.  My job is not to convince you to join this program.  I am not in the business of placing classified ads for program.  I am an internet professional businessman and I look closely before I promote any program at all.  My credentials speak for themselves.
We have people in Jag Marketing that are leaving six figured corporate incomes, to be a part of this exciting business call Jag Marketing.  They see the vision, they see the rewards and they too see Al Turnquist as a legend in the small business industry.  Without question or reservations of any kind, Al Turnquist is the undisputed leader in mentoring people to become more successful than they ever dreamed possible.  In my professional based experiences, this program is only for serious minded and dedicated entrepreneurs.  This is definitely not the program for tire kickers and bmw's.  Some of these people have joined jag, done nothing and gone on about their way to try to discredit this program.  I say to these people that if you had spent 1/10 the effort to learning this incredible system, instead of just complaining that you are not making money with jag, you would make significant money.

For me, jag marketing is even better because of the core lead generation program called Veretekk is with this program as well.  I know that Veretekk is the ultimate lead generation system and it, like Al Turnquist in Jag, teaches people the real way to build successful and profitable home businesses.  You will never catch me saying anything over exaggerated in terms of jag marketing.  Quite frankly, if I did not believe 100% in the stability and effectiveness of this program, I would not be the marketing director.  You know, programs online come and go at an amazing rapid pace, but Mentors on a Mission has been successful for more than three years.  The program just ages and expands with time.  Like Al Turnquist, it is the real deal.

Butch Hamilton-SEO Expert-Marketing Director for Jaguar Marketing

Small Business Startups

Business Sales Training

No comments: